5: Play with objects from the drinks trolley

 I would like to make a collage using the vintage fabric. This is a mock up using small pieces of fabric stuck onto shaped objects. They are quite flat and I'm interested in perhaps quilting the shapes.

I've scanned in two of my lino printed siphons and started to play with them in photoshop and illustrator. The turquoise background is a colour I'd like to use as very 60s/70s and also pretty popular now. However I couldn't work out how to change the colour of the siphons! There must be a way.  Next jobs: Need to do more research on colouring in the shapes in illustrator AND play with repeat patterns.
Copying some of the style of Seanna Doonan - exhibiting at Hepworth cafe at the moment. Subject matter has the texture of hand drawn or hand printed against a bold graphic flat colour background.
Seanna Doonan

       



Comments

  1. Chloe, I really like your syphon prints. You have achieved really nice textures

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chloe, I think the really like your choice of colours and the repeat pattern
    of syphons; great to see how its developing! Looking forward to the virtual drinks party!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment