Virtual Art College: Day 1

The new normal


Already had a chat with fellow students. Folk are worried but we are all being supportive. We were supposed to be off to the Baltic today so will have a look at their virtual museum (http://balticplus.uk/abel-rodriguez-e785/). There is an artists meet and make which I might have a go at too for some inspiration. 

Also the Shipley Gallery in Gateshead (https://shipleyartgallery.org.uk/collections/collections-searchwhich I was hoping to sneak off to on my own. It has a fashion and textile collection. 

Job's for today are:

Set up blog (tick)
Work out how to use Hangouts (tick)
Tidy this mess into some sort of workable space.
Come up with an ingenious plan.
Baltic/Shipley Art Gallery virtual trips
Meet and Make on Baltic website.

But first; home schooling or as I call it 'dragging the kids away from something they want to do to get them to do something they don't want to do' - lucky me!!

Will be back later with the after photo of my new workspace and to see how that to do list went...

Comments